This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of CareCloud, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “CareCloud,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect/Use of Information
CareCloud logs Internet Protocol (“IP) addresses. Log data is used in the aggregate to analyze usage of the website. Your data will not be sold to, shared with, or otherwise made available to any third parties.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at compliance@CareCloud.com.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 90 days of its receipt. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. If we cannot comply with a request, you will receive a response with the reasons we cannot comply.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not as a result of your exercising your CCPA rights:
- Deny you any goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, grant any special discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services than any other client or consumer.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services than any other client or consumer.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
CareCloud reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at its sole discretion and at any time without notice.