In today’s challenging healthcare landscape, healthcare organizations need an innovative partner who can help enhance clinical workflows, increase revenue, modernize the patient experience, and reduce operational expenses.
CareCloud (Nasdaq: CCLD, CCLDP, CCLDO), formerly known as MTBC, delivers the most comprehensive technology-enabled solutions to healthcare organizations of all sizes, spanning a wide range of specialties, all across the country.
THOUSANDS OF PROVIDERS ARE GROWING THEIR PRACTICE WITH CARECLOUD
Empowering Healthcare Providers
Our cloud-based platform for revenue cycle management (RCM), practice management (PM), electronic health record (EHR), business intelligence, telehealth, and patient experience management (PXM) empowers clients to:
Optimize Care Delivery
Optimize practice performance – financial, clinical, and patient – through integrated cloud-based solutions that delight patients and make care delivery more efficient.
Reduce Operational Expenses
Our flexible, consultative approach, combined with our end-to-end services and specialized back-office team, meet your needs head-on. Let us help your medical group improve profitability and eliminate administrative burdens.
Increase collections by 7% or more and reduce staffing costs with our specialized back-office team handling critical parts of your revenue cycle – from claims submission to A/R followups.
Improve the Patient Experience
Patient registration and intake solutions seamlessly integrate with your Practice Management and Electronic Health Records, making every interaction between you and your patients easier than ever.
Grow Their Practice
We help practices run smoother and drive better financial results. The flexibility and power of CareCloud’s suite of technology-enabled solutions is designed to help you take your practice further.
Expand Patient Access to Care
CareCloud Live allows you to easily access patients across iOS, Android, or desktop. Telehealth also empowers patients who may face external hurdles to access healthcare, ultimately minimizing daily no-shows and last-minute cancellations.
“We are truly energized by our ability to enable physicians to focus on care delivery during this pressing time and into the future, all while trusting us to support the day-to-day needs of their operations.”
– Hadi Chaudhry, CEO, CareCloud
Serving more than 40,000 healthcare providers
CareCloud is recognized as a trusted growth partner serving more than 40,000 healthcare providers. We are committed to supporting healthcare clients with modern, cloud-based clinical, financial, and administrative software and services that enhance practice operations.
Why Choose CareCloud
- A flexible, consultative approach to technology-enabled solutions for growing medical groups and organizations.
- Clinical technology including electronic health records and healthcare analytics.
- Practice management and revenue cycle management to improve efficiency and the bottom line.
- Modern patient experience systems to transform the interaction with the patient and their provider.
- On-demand workforce extension capabilities, including robotic process automation and dedicated IT and operational teams at scale.
- Plus, a suite of complementary solutions, including release of information services, group purchasing organization, and other business services.
What’s New at CareCloud
- CareCloud's medSR Division to Exhibit at Becker's Annual Meeting
- Hadi Chaudhry, the CEO and President of CareCloud, Recognized as a Top 10 Dynamic Business Leader in 2023 by Mirror Review
- CareCloud to Highlight Chronic Care Management and Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions at AMGA Annual Conference