Group Purchasing Organization
CareCloud’s affliliate IPS GPO is the trusted partner of choice for more than 4,000 physicians and mid-level providers for their practice savings resource. Through relationship with the long standing Integrated Physician Solutions Vaccine Group Purchasing Alliance (IPS GPO), we’re now pleased to offer even more savings. Our members leverage the GPO suppliers to secure steep discounts and increase profitability.
ADP® is a leading supplier of payroll and human resources management services worldwide for trusted, turnkey solutions for all your payroll, compliance and HR needs. Members receive a discount of up to 29% off the ADP run rate! See what ADP solutions can do for your practice. Be sure to mention you are a member of CareCloud’s affliliate IPS GPO! For more information, contact Tom Bell at Thomas.email@example.com
CareCloud’s affliliate IPS GPO is proud to partner with these companies and vendors to give our members added value and cost savings. We are always researching new vendors to provide even greater discounts on products and services that will benefit our members.
Revenue Cycle Management
EHR And Practice Management
Information Technology & Communications
Pharmaceutical & Vaccination Discounts
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Release of Information Services
Benefits of Physician Membership
- Save up to 20% on your vaccines and practice supplies
- Discounted pricing on vaccines through IPS partnership with Sanofi Pasteur, Merck and Pfizer’s Trumenba
- No monthly membership fees to pay
- No monthly minimum quantities to order
- No quarterly price fluctuations to monitor and track
- Receive an additional 2% “Prompt Pay Discount” from Sanofi Pasteur and Merck when invoices are paid within 90 days! Receive an additional 2% “Prompt Pay Discount” from Pfizer when invoices are paid within 75 days!
- Receive an additional 1% online ordering discount from Sanofi Pasteur when you order Sanofi Pasteur, Merck and Pfizer vaccines at www.vaccineshoppe.com
- Receive additional savings on promotions offered throughout the year by Sanofi Pasteur, Merck and Pfizer
- Continued relationship with your local Sanofi Pasteur, Merck and Pfizer vaccine representatives
- We deliver superior customer service to every practice every time
- Robust vendor options with easy activation and sign up
- Savings on entire lifecycle of practice management
- New suppliers evaluated and added on a frequent basis
“We are a large pediatric practice with multiple locations in Dayton, Ohio and have been members of the IPS Vaccine GPO for over 15 years. Our practice has saved countless dollars on our vaccine expense since we joined the IPS Vaccine GPO. We have found them to be very easy to work with and we are able to purchase the same vaccines we always use but at significantly better pricing than we can get on our own. My staff and I have personally worked with Lynne Sherman, the Managing Director of the IPS GPO, and she has always been helpful in addressing our needs.”
– David Roer , MD
Frequently Asked Questions
IPS GPO has national contracts with Merck, Sanofi Pasteur, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca (FluMist). All vaccines from these manufacturers are available for you to purchase including flu and travel vaccines.
There are no monthly minimum quantities to order. You receive the IPS discounted price regardless of the number of brands or doses ordered.
There are no initial fees to join or monthly membership fees. Your membership is completely voluntary and there are no long term contracts.
Yes! In addition to our low contracted pricing, any pharmaceutical promotions offering additional discounts throughout the year are additional savings for our members.
Yes! You are able to purchase vaccines either directly through Merck, Sanofi and Pfizer or online at www.vaccineshoppe.com.
One order, one invoice, one shipment!
All discounts are given at the time of the order and show immediately on the individual invoices. There is no waiting and no volume requirements to receive the discount. This allows for better cash flow for your practice!
Yes! At IPS, we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service to every practice, every time. Our goal is to have all calls answered by a live person; of course, at times that may not be possible and then you will receive a return call within 1 business day.
Yes! We are pleased to announce that MTBC /IPS GPO offers our practices even more added value! Take advantage of our great discounts on Med/Surg Supplies and Injectables for your clinic when you order them at www.vaccineshoppe.com.
We also offer discounted Office Supplies at Staples online www.staplesadvantage.com. as well as discounts from our valued partners such as ADP, ScrubIn Uniforms, Cohort chronic care management, SE Healthcare, and more.
MTBC offers our members complimentary practice analyses, including coding and chart audits, compliance reviews, assistance with EMR selection, and more.
There is none! Because of our large physician membership, IPS can negotiate discount pricing for our members that may otherwise not be available to them. Come join us and see what IPS can do for you!