As part of our ongoing series of telehealth interviews with EHR vendors, we’re excited to share our interview with Juan Molina, Division President at CareCloud, an operating division of MTBC. In this series, we talk with EHR vendors to better understand how they’re approaching telehealth. Are they developing telehealth in house or are they relying on partners? If they have their own in-house telehealth solution, what features does it include? How are they approaching integrating telehealth into their EHR and how will they handle this with telehealth partners?
Check out the interview to learn more about how CareCloud is approaching telehealth, and how they approach working with outside telehealth companies.
Here’s a quick look at the questions we discuss in this interview:
- Tell us a little about yourself and CareCloud/MTBC
- What was CareCloud’s view on telehealth pre-COVID-19 and how did COVID-19 change that approach?
- Why did you choose to develop your own in-house telehealth solution? How did you manage that technology across multiple EHR?
- What EHR/PM integrations are available now and what are still in process?
- How about third party telehealth vendors that want to integrate with you?
Feature Lightning Round (ie. Do you offer this? Yes/No/Short Answer)
- HIPAA Compliant
- Audit Logs
- Automated Patient Reminders
- Patient Education
- Patient Payment
- Custom Branding
- Telehealth Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Self Scheduling
- Asynchronous Text Messaging with Patient
- Real Time Text Chat during visit
- Web based or app based? – Clinician? Patient?
- Patient Intake Paperwork electronically
- Virtual waiting room
- Multi-Lingual and Remote Interpretation
- Team Based Sessions (ie. multiple care providers)
- Integrated Clinical Documentation
- Screen Image Capture
- Screen Share
- Post-Visit Patient Rating/Reviews/Surveys
- Telehealth specific billing and verification